Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rosebud beads

I had a go at Tami's rosebud cane from polymer clay central and if I do say so myself, was really pleased with the results!

You can find this tutorial on:
I used Fimo classic (and fimo effect translucent white) for the first time in ages. I had tried Fimo many times in the past and never really got past its brick-like state, giving up when my hands and wrists were aching. I recently read that the formula had changed and that Fimo classic was now much easier to condition and as its one of the less expensive clays to buy in the UK, I gave the new stuff a go.

I definately enjoyed working with new Fimo and loved how the cane and subsequent beads turned out.














Watch the next post for the finished piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a fab comment here