Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Anyone ever post rubbish results?

I don't usually post the projects that don't turn out so well. I hide them away in the bottom of my bead box until I get around to throwing them away or I put them in the latest charity shop collection bag. You see I want you all to think that my creations always turn out somewhat OK and that I never really make any duff projects.


Today however, I am feeling brave. I thought, why not? We all make mistakes so I might just have to show you one of mine. This one was a less successful attempt at some clay upcycling.






Off to the charity shop they go. You never know, someone might be prepared to pay 10p for them!

4 comments:

  1. I like the design, but the color combination not so much. Shame you gave me the lino cutters back, you could have tried this trick. http://polymerclaydaily.com/2011/03/11/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought some from Shaw's. Not as good as yours but still a set! I might give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw someone wearing a top in just those colours. They look very shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets hope she finds the beads in the charity shop then to go with that top!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here