Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Polymer Clay Tutor's Teardrop Blend

Hurry, this tutorial is still available to view free of charge! The website is here: http://www.beadsandbeading.com/blog/teardrop-blend-shift-video/13074/


The tutorial shows you how to quickly blend colours and offers some great jewellery ideas.


I had a go at the blend and using some of the Clay Tutor's stripy inspiration, came up with the following pieces. 

Necklace and earrings set


Leafy dangles with swarowski beads and swarowski drop earrings

6 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pieces Jo!
    Hope you are having a great week.
    I like the changes you have made in here.
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I love what you did with the blends. Thanks for getting the word out on this cool technique. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks PCT. I am so pleased with my squiggles!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here