Saturday, December 17, 2011

Polymer Finds Everywhere

I love how you can find bits and bobs to use with polymer clay everywhere. Yesterday I went to the Birmingham Christmas market, the largest German Christmas market outside Germany and Austria and yep, it was very big! There are stalls up and down many streets and across several squares selling food, gifts and crafts. I love this beer hut with its advent calendar display.



I found a baking stall which was selling cute mini cutters. I picked these up and can't wait to use them. My favourite is the little mushroom.


There was also a stall selling beautiful old fashioned stamps. I was there quite a while trying to decide which to buy. Eventually I decided on these two!


I'm off out today and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more polymer finds. 


1 comment:

Leave a fab comment here