Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tiara Making at Spellbound Beads

I was lucky enough to go on an introductory Tiara making workshop last week at Spellbound Beads, Lichfield. 


To read more about this workshop, please see Bead Magazine, Issue 37, April/May 2012 which is on sale March 14th. 


It was a full day workshop and I enjoyed it sooo much. I've done plenty of wirework before but just never had a go at Tiara's... I'm a bit hooked now! 


I made the following Tiara on the day:



and this fascinator


and now I can't wait to design some polymer clay pieces to go onto a Tiara...


2 comments:

  1. wow the Tiara looks intriguing, I can't wait to see the finished clay-embellished product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Still haven't decided what I am going to do yet!

      Delete

Leave a fab comment here