Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tiger Feet

Wow, I see it has been a while since I posted anything. I have been busy doing this and that and somehow just didn't seem to get anywhere with creating anything. 


I did attend the British Polymer Clay Guild's On Safari workshop which took place a couple of weeks ago. We were taught all types of animal print canes including tiger, giraffe and leopard and how to make these fab hollow pendants.




My tiger cane didn't turn out as I had hoped, because I managed initially to put the stripes in the wrong place! D'oh, I did amend this and made some pretty cute beads.


And I made some giraffe print beads too...


and some scrapalicious beads.


Finally I made some more pendants - I just couldn't resist making some tiger feet :)










2 comments:

  1. I love, I love, I love, I love, I love those tiger feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, that's right, that's right, really love your tiger light :)

      Delete

Leave a fab comment here