Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Creatures from Christi Friesen Workshop

Well I didn't get much finished at Christi's workshop - read all about that here: http://floraeme.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/christi-friesen-creature-feature.html - so I dedicated  the following day to making all I had learnt from the workshop. I even made a second sea turtle which I am much happier with.


Here are my follow up Christi makes :) 


My polymer clay dragon - he is protecting his hoard of treasure.



My big fish - love his scales :)


My Celtic Dragon


Fawkes the Phoenix's sister


My seahorse aquarium - I spilt the glitter chunks on the sea here - I didn't intend there to be so many!


And finally my improved sea turtle!!








5 comments:

  1. Wow! you were obviously concentrating and taking everything in, rather than churning stuff out on the day. These are great! I've a soft spot for the top dragon, ...and the fish, ...and the celtic dragon, and ... I can't actually pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think my fav is the dragon with his pearls.

      Delete
  2. wow looks like you had a great time! Must try harder to co-ordinate and go at the same time. We will catch up one day I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning - I love all of them and am so envious that you went to the workshop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was so pleased I could make it to the Creature Feature workshop. I couldn't manage Christi's "in the garden" workshop the day before but the creature one was great.

      Delete

Leave a fab comment here