Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First Jewellery item for Sale on Etsy!

Wow, I never thought I would get here. 

Still tearing my hair out whilst trying to get a decent photograph of my jewellery, I thought that I would never manage any more than to get a few bead sets for sale on Etsy. 

However, after playing around with backgrounds, lighting angles, camera height etc I have finally managed to get a good picture of this necklace.



I am so pleased because I really like this piece and I hope it will go to a good home. 

Actually there are 5 decent pics so please take a look at my listing: 
and let me know what you think :)

Wow, if I carry on like this I might have 10 items listed by the end of the year!!

1 comment:

  1. However, after playing around with backgrounds, lighting angles, camera height etc I have finally managed to get a good picture of this necklace. pearl bracelets

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here