Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bumper Bead and Pendant Selection For Sale

Look, here are 2 of my latest wire wrapped pieces :)

The first is imitation rose quartz (polymer clay of course) wrapped in silver wire with a coiled bail. That's the one on the left. 

The second is a pink polymer clay "symmetry" pendant with a pink wire wrapped bail. I'm still not super confident with my wire creations so I based this one on a tutorial I had. The tutorial said to leave room for wire to be coiled around the base - I think I left a little too much room. Can you believe though this is upcycled clay? It came from another project that didn't quite work.

I'm loving the back of the symmetry pendant.


You can buy the two pendants above in this bumper pack of polymer clay beads and pendants for sale now in my Folksy shop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a fab comment here