Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloweeeeeen!!

Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year. I love coming up with a costume idea and setting about getting it all together. Plus any opportunity to make jewellery is always well received :) This year was no different. 

Someone had recently mentioned "pastel goth" to me. Without seeing what this look was, I just knew I wanted to be one. I googled pastel goth later that day and sure enough I was instantly in love with the look. I had my Halloween costume idea - full pastel goth!

I had many of the clothes already but I purchased a lovely cosplay wig. To complete the look I made a gothic tiara with polymer horns and bloodied roses and fixed these onto a tiara band with some mini spikes. 


I made mini goth cupcake earrings and made bunnie's dreams come true when I made him into a unicorn.



I also used an ice cream polymer necklace which I already had. The result? I love it! I'm a convert. 




1 comment:

Leave a fab comment here