Sunday, 20 September 2009

Marie's Batty!

After seeing Marie Segal's "Batty" project I just had to have a go. Marie's blog and project can be found here:

http://mariesegal.blogspot.com/2009/09/batty.html

I love halloween so this was the perfect excuse to indulge! As usual, I was missing a few of the tools required so I made do with what I had. I had no makin's cutters, only kemper so the bats are smaller than Marie's'. I did however have some pumpkin lampwork beads which I hadn't made use of until now... I added these along with some fiery swarovski beads (I wanted to use these for eyes but they were far too big so I settled for seed beads) to make a great necklace and earring set!

As usual, rubbish photography but the finished pieces really look sweet!



5 comments:

Leave a fab comment here