Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Stamps 'n' Slices

This was my first real outing with stamps and polymer clay. I had always been at a bit of a loss as to what to do here but received a lovely tutorial from Jema Hewitt and made these lovely broaches below.














Check out Jema's website on:

http://www.bridal-originals.co.uk/jema-hewitt.htm





This is my favourite, of course because these are not my canes!


















I quite like this one though!







I think the stamp design was a little too clunky here.
This was my first experiment with coloured liquid Kato - I added a layer at the end. I think I need to work on this technique a little as I am not too pleased with the results. A layer of kato clear medium would have worked just fine.

3 comments:

  1. Those are really lovely. I'm going to her website! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, she has a blog too it's "sparkley jem.blogspot.com". - Or something very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!!!
    so glad you were inspired ;0

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here