Sunday, 7 November 2010

Baptism Card

I have a friend who is having her daughter baptised. So I get baby a little gift and I look for a card. I go to one of the best department stores around and would you believe it, I can't find a suitable card. They have "baby naming day" cards and cards for Communion but no Christening/Baptism cards. 


So I'm stuck. Then I chanced upon an online tutorial about making a thank you card using polymer clay and alcohol inks and I knew where I was going to get my card from. 


Here's the tutorial:


http://www.polkadotcreations.com/books/article.php?id=pdcam01

and here is the finished card. I won't be going into card making any time soon, but I did enjoy making a personal card for a good friend and her daughter. 



Ok so only the heart is clay but you get the point/picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a fab comment here