Below is my effort! These would have been made into a pendant and earrings but I'm not overly keen on the result as I made the parts far to chunky.
Clearly I need to use more ink as the colours came out rather washed out. I tried to create a glassy look on the flower using kato liquid clay but for whatever reason, this cracked when it cooked - you can see if you look closely! Maybe I didn't bake the clay on a high enough temperature. I'll have to figure out how I did it as this would be a great way to create a crackle/stained glass look!
Quick tip: don't cook a glossed piece of clay on a tile as it will melt where the two make contact! I tried this for the first time as Studio Sculpey Gloss states that you can bake it. Clearly the tile gets too hot to do it this way. I have yet to discover how to do it right!