Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Golden Oldies

Aaah, look what I found in the cupboard today - preparing to move house certainly means rediscovering old treasures...



These were some of my first  adventures in polymer clay (I'd been using it about 4 weeks!). I get really frustrated with how much weddings and anything related to weddings cost so decided that I would try and make some things to save a bit of money. Armed with a 50% off voucher, I headed off to Michaels to see what I could find.    


Well I found Sculpey III, a brand of clay I could easily condition and use and a book on how to make polymer clay flowers!


Don't you just love how polymer clay can save you money??

3 comments:

  1. Son unas rosas preciosas. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great flowers! I'm impressed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Moe - they were sculpey III so not the best but I found Premo soon afterwards!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here