Thursday, 5 May 2011

Needed a focal

I was searching for a new project to take to my bead group the other night. I found this one in an old issue of Bead and Button and really fancied having a go. 

The trouble was, when I found the pattern I realised I didn't have any focal beads to go with the seed beads I intended to use. So I thought what better way to get the focal I want than to use my favourite canes....and here is the finished focal.

Beading the rope might take me quite a while but I'll pop it in a post when I'm done :)


3 comments:

  1. That's one of the many reason I love polymer clay - you can just make yourself a bead in any shape or colour. Look forward to seeing the finished necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - it could be a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son una cuentas fabulosas, muy bonitas, espero ver pronto el trabajo terminado. Besos

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here