Friday, 29 July 2011

Latest Bead Article :)))

The second part of my introduction to caning has been published in the current issue (Issue 32 August/September 2011) of Bead Magazine.  


I made the cover again (blush), if you hadn't guessed, those are my beads in the bottom right!
This part of the article shows you how to make several canes including a groovy rainbow skinner jelly roll cane.
If you buy the mag there is even a couple of pictures of me demonstrating at the Telford Big Bead Show!



4 comments:

  1. cool got a train journey at the weekend, up to the Londn Polymer Clay group meeting - will try and pick up a copy at the station to read on the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah, thanks! Hope you get a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, cover girl :D I like that you've gone deeper into caning for the article, and it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here