Monday, 15 August 2011

Idit Zoota's Play Dough Technique - Clown Fish

I'm still practicing Idit Zoota's play dough technique of reducing a canes with no background. You can find Art by Yonat's tutorial of this technique here:
http://www.artbyyonat.polyclayplay.com/PlayDohVideo/IditsTech.pdf

Here is my clown fish cane



And the canes after reduction


I used a thick layer of play dough which didn't seem to work as well as Yonat using the medium layer of dough with her canes. I'll try a thinner sheet next time. 


  

8 comments:

  1. Jo, you clown fish cane is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zu. I don't think it is quite up to your angel fish standard though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are cute! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clown Fish are my favorite ~ you did a wonderful job creating them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. from over here it looks very good! It's quite a tricky technique, isn't it?

    Lovely cane!
    :)
    Iris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sandy.

    Yes, it is a tricky technique Iris! Yonat does it so well in her video.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here