Thursday, 27 October 2011

Polymer Play Days 2011

 I took a break from being a master house renovator recently and attended Polymer Play Days 2011 in Alfreton, Derbyshire. This year it was a little different. We had 4 workshops and 6 demonstrations, all from great polymer clay artists.


As the craft room has been out of action, I haven't had a chance to finish my play days projects yet but here are some shots from the clay weekend.


Natalia Garcia de Leaniz teaches us bountiful bangles
Stephanie Kilgast's miniature class
Allison Gallant's screen printing class
I didn't take any photos of Christine Dumont's workshop - I was busy concentrating on the techniques she was teaching us.

Cats made from Leslie Blackford's demo. These were for Helen who co-organised Polymer Play Days.

My cat - check my dirty fingers. Oh the joys of using acrylic paints!

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky duck you are.
    I love Leslie's work!
    Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here