Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Cara's cat tutorial

Cara Jane has posted a copy of her wonderful cat tutorial for us all to share. If you haven't already seen this, you can get the tutorial here:


http://www.carajane.co.uk/2012/01/my-sleeping-cat-tutorial.html

Here are my kitties, made following this tutorial. 


This was my first - he will always hold a special place in my heart!


This little fellow likes catching mice so I had to put a bell on his collar. 


Here is my glamour puss


This little lady demands the best so I made her this designer (FloRaeMe designs) collar with clown fish charm. 



This one is my favourite though ;)





5 comments:

  1. I love your flowery bottomed cats! I see can why that last one is your favourite, very cute ;) Collars - what a great addition. Love that nemo cane - how tiny is that charm!!?!?! Thank you for sharing what you have made, it's great to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable - the living one wins!! LOL!! I really like that you´ve added collar to the cats. It makes them very special. I love that little clown fish!! Nemo has been found!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Yes Nemo has been found - I really need to watch that film!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea of giving them collars is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Fiona. I was lucky to have a clown fish cane at the right size for the charm.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here