Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Latest beadies

I've been trying to use up my fimo stocks lately. I like to work with Kato and Premo but I don't seem to get on as well with Fimo. I have seen some artists do amazing work with Fimo, but for me the results aren't as good. Fimo tends to be readily available to buy in the UK though, so I find myself buying it when I notice that it is on sale. 


I have a fair amount of Fimo and now many Fimo canes! I also bought some Fimo Soft to practice the play dough technique. You can check out some of those results here:
http://floraeme.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html
http://floraeme.blogspot.com/2011/08/idit-zootas-play-dough-technique-clown.html
http://floraeme.blogspot.com/2011/08/idit-zootas-play-dough-technique.html

So recently I have been working on some beadies using those fimo canes. 


These beadies are nice and chunky, but you can't tell in the pic.


I think the beads, particularly the last set, will look better when made up into some jewellery. 



4 comments:

  1. Son unas bolas preciosas. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way youhave combined the patterns. Middle set my favourite I think with their bold zipper cane stripe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ma. Thanks Cara - I'd like to do really big beads with a thick zipper cane next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - so wonderful beads. I just love the ones in the middle photo - perfect!!! I´m excited to see those big ones when they are finished!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here