Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Pink Flower Cane

I made another of my pink flower canes last week. The tutorial for this can was published as part of my Millifiori series in bead magazine. More about that article here: http://floraeme.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/bead-magazine-article.html



I have used up pretty much all of my previous cane like this so I thought it time to make another. Again, it is made with Kato and Premo clay. I just love the pink in it :) I mixed red with a little violet to create a lovely rasberry colour and then I reduced the value by adding white until I got the pink I wanted. 



I also needed the cane for something specific and I'll post details of that in a few days.





2 comments:

  1. very nice! Look forward to seeing the next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Hoping to post that one soon!

      Delete

Leave a fab comment here