Thursday, 19 April 2012

Polymer Thinking Pebbles



I've gone back and forth with these polymer pebbles that I made a while back.




When I made them, they cracked and browned in the oven and whilst I felt it added to the effect, I never used them in anything.





I then found a use for them as a display/mount for jewellery that I wanted to photograph. 






However I think with moving house last year and being given a bag of souvenir beach pebbles that I could use...




...I forgot all about my polymer pebblies.


Well, yesterday I discovered a good use for them. They make very good "thinking" pebbles. I pop them in my palms and fingertips and gently shuffle them for inspiration! I'm sure there has got to be something there for stress relief too :)



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've found a use for them - they're too lifelike not to be used :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here