Monday, 11 March 2013

Inky Stripes Tutorial in Bead Magazine

Wow, is it March already? Where has the first part of the year gone? It's certainly flown by and I've hardly had any time to tell you about the latest article I had printed in Bead Magazine. Its the current issue: issue 44 and it is in the shops now. In fact, if you don't buy it soon, you'll miss it as the next issue is due out!

The brief for the article was simply "colour" but I'm interested in colour theory and as you know I love working in polymer clay so I combined the 2 to create the "Inky Stripes" tutorial. 



Look I made the cover!



In the tutorial I show you how to make the unusual shaped pendant shown on the top right of the front cover but I also show you how to make fun shaped beads that match your pendant. 

This dove pendant was made as part of the "look what other styles of pendant you can make". It is now for sale in my Folksy shop and features in the article. To go directly to the item follow this link: http://folksy.com/items/4224486-Stripey-Dove-Polymer-Clay-Pendant




1 comment:

Leave a fab comment here