Friday, 22 March 2013

It's Earring Time!

I've been making and listing some earrings of late and I wanted to share them with you!

I went uber bling on this first pair of earrings with glittery polymer clay pieces, sodalite chips and wrapped agate nuggets. For sale in my Folksy shop.  



Copper leaf earrings next, shaped like, well leaves! This is actually imitation silver leaf, dyed in shades of brown and copper. The pieces are then wrapped at the top with brown wire, in a style I like to call "scruffy wrap". You can get them now in my Folksy shop


Now it's time for some cakeyness with these teeny pink polymer clay cake slice earrings. For sale in my Folksy shop



The next couple of pairs are not for sale but are just some fun pairs to show you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a fab comment here