Friday, 12 April 2013

Polymer Clay Friendly Cling Film

Hi UK Folks

Wouldn't you just love to be able to find a brand of cling film locally that doesn't react to polymer clay? One that doesn't end up all squidgy and sticky a week after you have used it on your clay?

Well I found one! The Co-op do a Non-PVC brand of cling film that has not yet reacted to my clay!


I had some Premo and Kato clay wrapped in the Co-op cling film for 6 months now and it's fine. No reaction, I think the clue is in the "non-pvc" bit as polymer clay contains PVC, so this must react to the cling film with pvc. 

Its isn't the strongest brand of cling film so it can be a little annoying in that respect, but YOU CAN FIND IT AT YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET. Whoop!! 

I found some in Sainsbury's too but I haven't had a chance to test this brand. I'll let you know how that goes!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome - I already shop there anyway, so it's going my basket :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a fab comment here