Tuesday, 7 January 2014

New year, more claying

Did you make any resolutions this New Year? I made some. I wasn't nearly as good at claying, making and blogging last year as I had hoped to be and I intend to do that this year.

So here's my first post. It's a bit of a cheat really as I'm just posting a pic of these earrings but I'm so pleased with them that I think they deserve their own post. 
 
 
These are Christi Friesen style lilies (the recipe is in her Flourish book) wire wrapped and agate and unakite beads added. Simply lovely ;)
 
Christi's website: http://www.cforiginals.net/

6 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with making your earrings the star of the show, Joanna. Sometimes if we wait to long to post it becomes something of a monster and not much fun to do! My only resolution was to create with more joy... so far, so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son preciosos!!! Feliz año 2014. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks. Sorry for the delay in replying. I can only comment on my own blog in IE and not in Chrome!!

      Delete

Leave a fab comment here